Havana, December 2019
Cuba´s vibrant and colourful capital is a hotspot for cultural activities such as ballet, art and music festivals. The lively city radiates the charm of days gone by with its narrow streets and overhanging balconies. But Havana also exhibits some of the most diverse styles of architecture in the world from castles built in the 16th century to present-day modernist high-rises. The city offers an enormous variety of sights such as museums, palaces, churches and fortresses. We are sure you will enjoy Havana´s ambience and atmosphere as well as its welcoming and enthusiastic habitants!
Participating in the Festival Misatango in Havana will also allow you to experience the fantastic scenery of the caribbean island with its mountainous landscapes, the wild and unspoiled valleys and an insight into the amazing variety of Cuba´s flora and fauna.
Our offer to the Misatango Festival in Havana includes:
- Misatango Festival Havana: December 2019
(a detailed schedule of the Festival will follow)
- 5 x Overnights incl. Breakfast
- Concert: December 2019 in the Gran Teatro or Teatro Nacional, Havana
- Reception after Concert
- Workshops and Rehearsals with Composer and Conductor prior to concert
- City Tour
- Cuba Music Night
- EARLY BIRD BONUS (valid till March 15th 2019): FREE Salsa Dance workshop – please sign up